Ornate Style – Perfect for Coloring or Not
You know how I love to color, and the Ornate Style Stamp Set is a perfect set for coloring. But I don’t always have the time or sometimes I’m not in the mood to color (shocker right 😂). Thankfully this set is perfect for those times too.
Quick & Easy
I really like the bold graphic look achieved by adding a bright pop of color to a black and white card. And I think I really accomplished that by stamping the flower image in black and white and adding the pop of Daffodil Delight. Another great thing about this card is that it can be created in just minutes. Because I didn’t color the image, this card was extremely quick and easy to make.
- Begin with a white card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4 x 4″ Daffodil Delight mat layer attached to card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ Basic Black cardstock layer
- Stamp the large floral image from the Ornate Style Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and attach to card with Snail Adhesive.
- Add a 1/2″ x 4″ band made from Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks Stamp Set on a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock and punch it out with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Attach the sentiment to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a few Rhinestones Basic Jewels that have been colored with a Black Sharpie or Stampin’ Blend marker.
Tip: You can use Sharpies or Stampin’ Blends to color the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to match your card.