Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t have a Mother’s Day card to share because I didn’t realize Mother’s Day was this weekend. Sorry Mom! (Don’t worry I called my mom and wished her a wonderful day and I will send her a card — It will just be a little late)
Today I used the retiring, Animal Outing Stamp Set and coordinating Animal Friends Dies to create my card. This stamp set is great for coloring and is so cute! I also really like the giraffe safari pattern background die. I think the Old Olive over Basic Black really pops!
Both the Animal Outing Stamp Set and Animal Friends Dies are on the Last Chance List and only available until June 2 or while supplies last.
Last Chance List
Last Chance/Retiring products are only available while supplies last. Don’t miss out on some great items and deals.
- Begin with a white card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Cut a 5 1/4 x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock and attach with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut the background pattern out of a 5 ” x 3 1/2″ piece of Old Olive cardstock with the background die. You will have to cut the pattern twice.
- For the first cut center the die horizontally about 1/4″ from the top of the cardstock and run through your diecutting machine.
- For the second cut, line the die up with the bottom of the first cut and run through die cutting machine.
- Attach the background piece to the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to cut the banner from a 3″ x 1 1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the sentiment on the banner with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and attach to card with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the rhino image on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends or Copic Markers. Cut out with coordinating Animal Friends Die and attach to card with Snail Adhesive.
I used Copics (T2,T4 T6, R20, YG23, Y13). I’ve listed the Stampin’ Blend colors I think will most closely match in the supply list.
Last Chance Products
Retiring products on the Last Chance List are only available until June 2 or while supplies last. Take a minute to check them out and order your favorites before they’re gone!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Last Chance products as well as the products used to make today’s card.