Hello Friend Miss You A Lot
I can’t wait until we are able to get together again with our friends. I was really enjoying social distancing at first —being able to stay home and have a little down time was great. Now, I’m ready to get back to life and see my friends again. But until we can gather together safely, a handmade card will let them know how much I miss them.
This sentiment from the Seriously the Best Stamp Set, is perfect for creating cards to send to our friends. It pretty much says it all and I’ve paired it with the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper for a bright and cheerful card.
The Seriously the Best Stamp Set and Peaceful Poppy DSP are both on the Last Chance List and only available until June 2 or while supplies last.
Last Chance List
Last Chance/Retiring products are only available while supplies last. Don’t miss out on some great items and deals.
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Basic Black Cardstock and attach to card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper.
- Crop the bottom of a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock at an angle with the Ornate Border Die.
- Use the Stamparatus or Block D to stamp both the “hello friend” and “I miss you a lot” sentiments on the cropped piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Attach directly over the Peaceful Poppies DSP with Snail Adhesive.
- If you don’t have a die cutting machine simply cut the whisper white cardstock at an angle with your paper trimmer. It won’t be as ornate, but it will work.
- I like to use the Stamparatus for solid images and bold sentiments. If you don’t get a clear, full image the first time, you are able to stamp again in exactly the same place.
Last Chance Items Sell Out Quickly
Remember, Last Chance Items are only available until June 2 or while supplies last. Many items sell out quickly so get the things you love before they’re gone.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!