Bright, Bold, Clean and Simple
Today’s card totally embodies my style of card making. It’s bright, bold, clean & simple all of the things I love in a card. Whenever I can use black and white with a bright pop of color, I’m in my happy place!
Today my bright pop of color is a sneak peek of one of the NEW 2020-2022 In Colors — Magenta Madness. It is absolutely my favorite Stampin’ Up! color and it will be available for purchase on June 3. If you want to get your hands on the new In Colors and the other new products sooner, you can get them NOW in the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit.
NEW Stampin’ Up! 2020-2022 In Colors
Stampin’ Up! Covid 19 Give Back
The bold black sentiment is from Stampin’ Up!’s Covid 19 Giveback product — Share Sunshine PDF.
Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of our Making a Difference program they are offering a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.
You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download here for $12.00 and Stampin’ Up! will donate 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing. You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
Because I used on of the sentiments in the Share Sunshine PDF, today’s card actually took no stamping at all.
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) cardbase made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- Attach a 5 1/4 x 4″ layer of Basic Black Cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Crop a heart from Basic Black and Magenta Madness with the Stitched Be Mine Die. Use the die that cuts both the border and the inside heart. You will use the pink inside heart and the black border.
- Crop the sentiment from the Share Sunshine PDF into a 1″ strip and use the Banner Triple punch to crop the end.
- Attach the heart and sentiment to the card with Snail Adhesive.