Forever Greenery Sneak Peek
Ready for another sneak peek? Today I used the NEW Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, the NEW Forever Fern Bundle (which includes the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing dies), and the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
New sneak peek items will be available for purchase on June 3 when the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog goes live.
Bundle & Save 10%
Select stamp sets and their coordinating dies or punches are available as bundles with a 10% discount.
The Forever Fern Bundle (#154094 – $54.00) includes the Forever Fern Stamp Set & Forever Flourishing Dies.
So Sentimental Bundle (#153828 – $48.50) includes the Stitched So Sweetly Dies & So Sentimental Stamp Set.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ ) card base made of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Night of Navy Cardstock.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of 2 1/8″ x 5″ strip of the Forever Greenery DSP and attach with snail adhesive.
- From a piece of Night of Navy cardstock, crop the large sprig from the Forever Flourishing Dies.
- Use Paper Snips to snip off smaller pieces of the large sprig and attach to card with snail adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Forever Ferns stamp set with Night of Navy ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and crop with the Stitched so Sweetly die.
- Crop a piece of Night of Navy cardstock with the Stitched so Sweetly Die.
- Attach the cropped sentiment to the cropped Night of Navy piece with snail adhesive.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to attach the assembled sentiment piece to the card front.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today’s sneak peek.
Before you leave:
- Follow my Facebook Page for updates, chatting, and behind the scenes action.
- Get info on the amazing Starter Kit deal here.
- And be sure to check out the Last Chance products as well as the products used to make today’s card.
What a beautiful card, Diana! I love the colors you used and that sentiment is awesome! This set is on my wish list! Thanks for the sneak peak!
Thank you Tracy! I think this is my favorite bundle in the catalog and after Magenta Madness, these are my favorite colors.:)