In Color & Bundle Sneak Peek
Sneak peek time again! Today I’m featuring one of the NEW In-Colors, Bumblebee (a gorgeous golden yellow) and the Forever Fern Bundle, which includes the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing dies.
New sneak peek items will be available for purchase on June 3 when the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog goes live.
Bundle & Save 10%
Select stamp sets and their coordinating dies or punches are available as bundles with a 10% discount.
The Forever Fern Bundle (#154094 – $54.00) includes the Forever Fern Stamp Set & Forever Flourishing Dies.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ ) card base made of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Basic Black Cardstock.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Crop the black banner from a 1″ x 4″ strip of Basic Black Cardstock with the Banner Triple Punch and attach to card with snail adhesive
- Crop the large sprig from a piece of Bumblebee Cardstock with the Forever Flourishing Dies. Attach to card with Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Crop two hearts (one from Basic Black and one from Bumblebee cardstock) with the Stitched Be Mine Die. Use the die that cuts both the border and the inside heart. You will pair the yellow inside heart with the black border. Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “Hello” sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set onto the front of the card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Tip: Before attaching the heart to your card, nest the bumblee heart inside the black border heart facedown on your work surface and secure them together with tape. Then add the Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. This keeps them aligned while you attach them to the card.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today’s sneak peek.
Before you leave:
- Follow my Facebook Page for updates, chatting, and behind the scenes action.
- Get info on the amazing Starter Kit deal here.
- And be sure to check out the Last Chance products as well as the products used to make today’s card.