Stampin’ Up! Lovely You Bundle
This sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Lovely You Bundle is so true! Love is definitely what makes us family. I know I am blessed to have several people in my life that although we don’t have genetics in common, I positively consider them family.
The Lovely You Bundle includes the Lovely You Stamp Set and the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. With this one punch, you can make labels in two different designs, three different widths, and any length. It’s like having six punches in one.
TIP: You can get the Lovely You Bundle for FREE in the Month of June with the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit Promotion.
Stampin’ Up! Stitched Be Mine Dies
Today, I’ve paired the Lovely You Bundle with the Stitched Be Mine Dies. The sentiments are so loving and sweet they practically beg to be paired with the hearts dies.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ ) card base made of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Designer Series Paper. I used one of the patterns from the new Forever Greenery paper pack.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the Stitched Be Mine Dies to Crop two hearts (one from Whisper White and one from Just Jade cardstock) with the Stitched Be Mine Die. Use the die that cuts both the border and the inside heart. You will pair the white inside heart with the green border heart. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tip: Keep the two hearts together while attaching them to the card by laying the nested hearts face down on your work surface. Then place Stampin’ Dimensionals all around the seam where the two hearts meet. Add some dimensionals to the center of the heart and attach to card.
- Cut a 3/4″ x 3 7/8″ strip of Just Jade cardstock. Crop both ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Attach sentiment strip to card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Add gold Metallic Pearls to each end of the sentiment strip for a little bling.
Before you go, be sure and…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)