Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflower Bundle
Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflower Bundle to create this bright and cheerful card. This bundle is the best! There are so many ways you can use it to achieve different looks — It’s probably one of the most versatile bundles in this year’s catalog.
This time I used only the sentiment from the Celebrate sunflower stamp set. I didn’t stamp the sunflower, I only used the sunflower outline die. Do you see how it contrasts with the card below (from this post) where I stamped and colored the sunflower image and used the border die to cut it out. Same bundle – two completely different looks.
I created this gorgeous background by blending Magenta Madness Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with a Stampin’ Sponge. I love this new Stampin’ Up! In Color. It’s so bright and vibrant — the perfect shade of hot pink! The white sunflower and sentiment really pop against this vivid color.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and use a Stampin’ Sponge to blend Magenta Madness Ink from the edges towards the center, keeping ink darkest towards the upper left corner.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in VersaMark ink and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss powder. Then adhere to an A2 cardbase made of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Crop a 4″ square piece of an Adhesive Sheet and adhere it to a 4″ square of Whisper White Cardstock and use the Sunflower Die to crop the sunflower outline.
- Attach the sunflower outline to the lower right corner of the card.
- Add a few of the clear Flowers For Every Season Gems.