Stampin’ Up! Bundles
Today I used the dies from two different Stampin’ Up! bundles — the Right Triangle Bundle and the Pattern Play Bundle. I love to mix and match products, it really allows me to get so much more bang for my buck!
Bundles are always a great value, priced at a 10% savings, but this month you can actually get one for FREE with the Stampin’ Up! Sarter Kit Promotion. For only 2 more days, you can add any bundle to your starter kit at no additional charge!
Playful Alphabet Dies
I used the Playful Alphabet dies combined with a phrase from the Well Said stamp set for the sentiment on today’s card. I absolutely love these dies! They are the perfect size and I can cut out any word or phrase that I need. As a bonus, if you get them as part of the Pattern Play Bundle, you will save 10%.
Stitched Triangle Dies
I created the bright patterened strip on today’s card with the Stitched Triangle Dies. I really see a ton of possiblities with this set of dies. From patterns to corner accents, I think these dies will get alot of use! And they are also available at a 10% savings when purchased as part of The Right Triangle Bundle.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock to an A2 card base made of Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Crop a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and attach it to the card front
- Cut a 5″ x 2 1/8″ strip of Basic Black cardstock.
- Use the 2″ tall triangle die to crop: 2 Daffodil Delight, 2 Magenta Madness, 2 Bermuda Bay, 1 Gorgeous Grape, and 1 Granny Apple Green triangles.
- Crop one of the magenta and one of the yellow triangles to a 1/2″ width.
- Attach the triangles to the strip of basic black cardstock with approximately 1/16″ spacing between them. The two cropped triangles will be alligned along the left and right edges of the stip of black cardstock.
- Attach the assembled triangle pattern strip to the card about a 1/4″ from the bottom of the whisper white cardstock layer.
- Crop out “YOU” from Basic Black cardstock with the Playful Alphabet Dies and attach to card just above the triangle strip.
- Stamp “Make Me Smile” from the Well Written stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today’s card and don’t be afraid to mix and match those bundles.
Before you go, be sure and…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)