Stampin’ Up! Bundles
Today I have another card that uses products from two different Stampin’ Up! bundles — The Right Triangle Bundle and the Pattern Play Bundle. And to really mix things up, I also used a piece of Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper.
Combining items from multiple bundles or product suites really gives you so many more design options. So don’t be afraid to think outside the box and mix and match those products.
Stampin’ Up! Bundles are priced at a 10% discount making them a great value!
Playful Alphabet Dies
I absolutely love these dies! They are the perfect size and I can cut out any word or phrase that I need. As a bonus, if you get them as part of the Pattern Play Bundle, you will save 10%.
Today I used the Playful Alphabet Dies to crop “Hello” out of piece of cardstock. I used the negative cutout for my card and saved the letters to use on another project
Stitched Triangle Dies
This is another set of dies that I know I will be using alot! I really see a ton of possiblities – from patterns to corner accents. Today I used them to crop the floral corner pieces for my card.
The Stitched Triangle Dies are available at a 10% savings when purchased as part of The Right Triangle Bundle.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Bumblebee cardstock to an A2 card base made of Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Use the largest of the right triangle dies to crop two triangles from a piece of Designer Series Paper and attach them to opposite corners of a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Bumblebee cardstock.
- Use the Playful Alphabet Dies to crop “Hello” in the center of the space between the two floral corners.
- Set the letters aside for another project but keep the center of the “O”.
- Use foam adhesive to attach the “Hello” piece to your card front. Make sure to add the center of the O also.
- Finish off your card with a few Metallic Pearls.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today’s card and don’t be afraid to mix and match those bundles.
Before you go, be sure and…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)