Stampin’ Up! Lovely You Bundle
Love is what makes us family. This sentiment from the Lovely You Bundle is beautiful and couldn’t be more true. In fact, the Lovely You Stamp Set pairs gorgeous typography and heartfelt sentiments making it perfect for card making!
The Lovely You Bundle includes the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch which allows you to create labels in six sizes. Just insert any length of cardstock in the width you want (1″, 3/4″ or 1/2″), punch, and you’re done!
Bundle & Save: Stampin’ Up! Bundles are a great value! Purchasing the bundle will save you 10% compared to purchasing the stamps and dies separately.
Besides the Lovely You Bundle, I also used the dies from the Celebrate Sunflower Bundle and Designer Paper from the Flowers for Every Season Paper Pack.
As I’ve said in previous posts, the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle is one of the most versatile. Below are some of the different ways I’ve used it.
Instructions for Today’s Card:
- Start with a card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Misty Moonlight Cardstock.
- Add a 3″ x 4″ piece of designer paper approximately 1/2″ from the right edge of the Misty Moonlight layer.
- Use the Celebrate Sunflower dies to crop the base of the sunflower from Daffodil Delight card stock, the petal outline from BumbleBee cardstock and the center circle from Cinnamon Cider cardstock. Assemble the sunflower and attach to card in the top left corner.
TIP For attaching the petal outline to the sunflower base: Attach a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of an adhesive sheet to a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock before diecutting the outline. Once the outline is cut, simply peel and stick to the sunflower base.
- Use Early Espresso ink to stamp the sentiment in the center of a 4 1/4″ x 3/4 ” strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- Crop both ends of the sentiment strip with the Lovely Lables Pick a Punch and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure and…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.