Stampin’ Up! Seaside View Stamp Set
Wouldn’t you love to be sitting on this deck, gazing out at the sea? I know I would. Today’s relaxing scene is from the new Stampin’ Up! Seaside View Stamp Set. This is a great set to use with your favorite coloring technique. I used Stampin’ Blend Markers and added a few highlights with a white gel pen.
Flowers for Every Season DSP
I used a piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP to accent my colored scene. Besides the beautiful floral images, the reverse sides of many of the papers have a nice subtle pattern or striped design. Making this paper pack suitable for all types of cards, not just florals. In other words — versatile — and you know how I love versatility!
Instructions for Today’s Card:
- Stamp the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White Cardstock and crop with a Stitched Rectangle Die (3 1/2 x 2 1/4)
- Color with Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- Crop a piece of Night of Navy cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle Die (3 15/16 x 2 5/8)
- Crop a piece of DSP with a Stitched Rectangle Die (3 15/16 x 2 5/8)
- Stamp the sentiment on a card base made of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. (1/2″ from the bottom and 1/4″ from the right side)
TIP: Stamp the sentiment before assembling the card. If you mess up on stamping the sentiment you can try again on another card base with out messing up your entire card. And you can save the messed up one for another card that will cover your mistake.
- Attach the colored cropped DSP to your card base 1/8″ from the left, top and bottom.
- Attach the cropped colored image to the cropped Night of Navy and attach to the cardbase centered vertically and about 1/8″ from the right side.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days
Just over one week left to take advantage of the Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Promotion. For every $50 you spend in July you will get a $5 coupon to spend in August (just in time for the holiday mini catalog). There is no limit to the number of coupons you can earn so the more you spend now, the more you will save in August!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure and…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.