Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “Happiest Season” is by far Autumn. I just love everything about it — the warm rich colors, the scent of pumpkin spice, and of course Thanksgiving with the wonderful aromas of roasting turkey and pumpkin pie. Nestled between the hot humid summer and the hustle and bustle of Christmas, it’s the perfect time to slow down and enjoy some cooler weather while spending time with family and friends.
My card today features the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set and the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper which are available in the new Stampin’ Up! Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. Isn’t this paper absolutely gorgeous with the rich colors and gold gilding.
Instructions for Today’s Card
Today’s card is really quick and easy. This paper is so gorgeous that all it needed was the sweet sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set.
- Start with an A2 cardbase made of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4 x 4″ layer of Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set with Versamark ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Crop sentiment with Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- Attach sentiment to card with a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper (You are here!)
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card. The supply list for today’s project can be found below.