Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn
Is anyone else ready for Autumn? I know I am! I might be rushing it a bit, but yesterday I put up my fall decorations and today I am sipping a Pumpkin Spice coffee while typing this post.
And to keep in the Autumn spirit, I made today’s card using the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn Bundle.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set and Autumn Punch Pack as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Autumn Punch Pack Coordination
To make today’s card, I stamped and heat embossed the small leaf and acorn images from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set. Then I cropped them out with the coordinating Autumn Punch Pack. Of course this was before I realized that the punches would crop the images from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper. Which really would have been much easier.
TIP: The Stampin’ Up! Autumn Punch Pack will crop BOTH the images from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set AND the small leaf and acorn images from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment 2 3/4″ from the top in Cajun Craze.
- Use a 5″ x 3 3/4″ of a foam adhesive sheet to attach the Very Vanilla Layer to an A2 cardbase made from Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock.
- Crop three small circles of Cajun Craze, Pool Party and Blackberry Bliss cardstock and attach to card just above the sentiment.
NOTE: I used the retired 1″ circle punch to crop my circles. If you don’t own this punch, you could use the smallest circle die from the Layering Circle Dies. It measures 1 1/8″ so it’s just slightly larger than the circles I used.
- Stamp the leaf and acorn images with Versamark ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, and crop with Autumn Punch Pack.
TIP: Crop the images from a piece of Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper instead of stamping and heat embossing.
- Attach the leaves and acorn to the circles with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.