Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper
Does anyone else buy something, put it away, and then forget you own it? I was looking through my papers and discovered this gorgeous Forever Gold Laser Cut Paper that I purchased back in July. I don’t know how I could have forgotten something so shiny and elegant, but I did!
This package comes with a variety of background sheets like I used today, as well as individual elements that can be added to your cards. Today I paired the gold background with the Stitched So Sweetly Bundle. These two products compliment each other perfectly.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the So Sentimental Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Simple Gold Elegance
The background pieces in this paper pack are absolutely gorgeous and cut so intricately. They make designing and elegant card a breeze. All I had to do was attach the background to my cardbase and add a sentiment. After I made the friendship card, I decided this look was especially fitting for a wedding card. So I made one of those too.
TIP: The reverse side of the Forever Gold laser cut elements is white. So if you love the intricate design but gold doesn’t fit in with your card design you can flip it over and use the white side — either keep it white or color it.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 card base made from Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock.
- Add one of the laser cut background pieces (either on an angle or straight, as shown in photos (above). I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to attach the backgrounds to my card.
- Stamp a sentiment from the So Sentimental Stamp set in Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Crop the sentiment with Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Attach sentiment to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.