Stampin’ Up! Press On
I’m so excited! Guess what comes out on Tuesday — Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks. I really try to avoid sugar but when it comes to Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I can’t resist. So in honor of this most exciting time of year, I used the Stampin’ Up! Press On Stamp Set, Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper and a some gold embossing to create a card worthy of the occassion.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 card base made from Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Press On Stamp set in Versamark Ink in the bottom right corner (about 1/2″ from the bottom and 1/4″ from the right edge) and heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Mount a 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ strip of DSP to a 1 5/8″ x 5 1/2″ strip of Gold Foil cardstock and attach to cardbase.
- Stamp “Coffee” from the Press On Stamp set in Versamark Ink on a piece of Gold Foil Cardstock. Then stamp the coffee cup over it in Versamark ink. Use the window in the coffee cup stamp to align the cup with the word coffee. (see images below) Repeat this step twice as you will need two coffee cups for your card.
- Heat emboss the two coffee cups from the previous step with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Cut out the embossed coffee cups with Paper Snips and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals or a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.