Stampin’ Up! Press On
Tomorrow’s the day — Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks. I can’t wait! And since I obviously have PSL fever I thought I would make another card (see yesterday’s card here) celebrating the season.
Today I paired the Stampin’ Up! Press On Stamp Set with a piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. The plaids in this paper pack can be used for just about any occasion — Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays (both masculine & feminine) — It really is one of the most versatile paper packs Stampin’ Up! has offered.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment and coffee cups on a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2″ strip of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Color the coffee cups with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend Markers. Use the dark marker near the edges of the cups and the light marker near the center for a quick shaded effect.
- Attach the strip of Whisper White to a 5 1/2 x 1 3/4″ strip of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
- Attach a 3″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Plaid Tidings DSP to a 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and attach both pieces to an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4″) card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock. About 5/8″ from the top of the card base.
- Attach the matted sentiment strip centered on the DSP layer, 5/8″ from the top of the DSP.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.