Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than Bundle
It’s here! Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. I got mine first thing this morning to sip on while making this card. To make this Fall themed coffee card, I paired the Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than Bundle with Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
At first I wasn’t sure about the retro vibe of this bundle, but loved the font, phrases and dies so I went ahead and ordered it. And I’m so glad I did. I love it! And the retro vibe goes perfectly with the patterns in the Plaid Tidings DSP.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the Nothing’s Better Than Stamp Set and Love You More Tha Dies as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Cajun Craze Cardstock and a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Plaid Tidings DSP.
- Crop the word Coffee from Cajun Craze cardstock with the Love You More than Dies.
- Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attatch the word Coffee to a 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “today is a” and “kind of day” phrases in Cajun Craze ink.
TIP: Using the Stamparatus lets you line up your stamps exactly where you want them before stamping.
- Attach the strip of Whisper White cardstock to a 2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Cajun Craze cardstock. And then attach to the card. (about 3/4″ from the bottom)
- Stamp the outline of the retro coffee cups on Whisper White cardstock in Cajun Craze Ink. (twice)
- Ink the solid center of the coffee cup stamp in Cajun Craze ink and stamp it off on scrap paper then stamp over the outlines to fill in the center of the outline images.
Stamping off on scrap paper gives you a slightly lighter fill color and lets the retro outline of the cups shine through.
- Crop the cups with the Love You More Than Die and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.