Stampin’ Up! Tag Buffet Project Kit
If I had to pick one thing from the Holiday Mini Catalog as my favorite, I think it would be the Tag Buffet Project Kit. It comes with a ton of pieces that can be used to make 30 multi layer tags, or you could use the pieces to make gorgeous Christmas cards. Today I used the kit to make both tags and cards. (I will share the cards with you tomorrow).
The Holiday Mini Catalog pairs this kit with the Tag Buffet Stamp Set but I used it with the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set from the Annual Catalog. I think the Itty Bitty Christmas set gives you more options and the sentiments are the perfect size to use on the tags.
Instructions for Today’s Project
The kit comes with instructions for making the tags. You can follow these assembly instructions or be creative and layer them in anyway you like.
- I simply tied the white layers and patterned layers together with the enclosed gold string.
- Next, I attached the die cut pieces to the white layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped sentiments from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set on the white banners that are included in the kit and attached them to the tags with Stampin’ Seal.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Check back tomorrow to see how I used this kit to make some beautiful yet simple Christmas cards.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.