Christmas Cards with Stampin’ Up! Tag Buffet
I really love the Stampin’ Up! Tag Buffet Project kit! The die cut pieces are beautiful and it comes with a ton of pieces. In fact, plenty of pieces to make both cards and tags. Yesterday I shared the tags I made with the kit in this post, and today I’m sharing some Christmas cards I made with the same kit.
The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog pairs this kit with the Tag Buffet Stamp Set, but I used it with the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set from the Annual Catalog. I think the Itty Bitty Christmas set gives you more options and the sentiments are the perfect size to use on the tags.
Instructions for Today’s Project
These cards came together so quickly! I think this kit is perfect for cardmaking. Especially if you need to make a lot of cards. It takes minimal effort and the cards are absolutely beautiful.
- Start with A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card bases made from Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4 x 4″ piece of either Real Red or Garden Green cardstock.
- Add a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Pick a die cut from the Stampin’ Up! Tag Buffet Project kit and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set in either Garden Green or Real Red ink.
NOTE: I added some red enamel dots that I had in my stash to the decorate the Christmas tree. You could use Red Rhinestones or the red dots from All the Trimmings Embellishments (linked in the supply list below) for the same affect.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s project. You can see the tags I made with the same project kit in yesterday’s post here.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.