Pals’ Blog Hop
Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Peace & Joy Bundle
I used the Peace & Joy Bundle to create my card for this month’s blog hop. The bold sentiment dies and stamps in this bundle fit the theme perfectly. To add a little glitz, I also used a piece of the Brightly Gleaming DSP. This paper is absolutely gorgeous with rich colors and copper foil accents.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the Peace & Joy Stamp Set and Joy Dies as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card base made from Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock and a 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer of Brightly Gleaming DSP.
- Attach a 2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to a 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock and attach to card about 1 1/4″ from the top.
- Use the Joy Dies to crop the “Peace” layers:
- The largest layer from Pretty Peacock cardstock
- The middle layer from Very Vanilla cardstock
- and the smallest layer from Copper Foil.
- Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attatch the layers together and attach to card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Stamp “on earth” in Pretty Peacock ink on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and crop with Paper Snips. Attach to card with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Use the Stitched Star dies to crop the small star from Copper Foil and add
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card. The supply list for today’s project can be found below.
Great choice of sentiment and paper. Gorgeous card!
Simply lovely Diana. I always look forward to seeing how you put your own stamp on our Pals Hops!
This is gorgeous, very clean! The Peace & Joy Bundle is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!
Wow! Elegant and classy! Love your paper and color choices. Thanks for sharing!
Great card, Diana! Your Copper Foil “peace” is perfect!
Love the sentiment Diana. I can’t think of a more fitting one for the season we are in right now. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the hop.
Bold and stunning!
Pretty card Dana! I love that paper and it works so well with your sentiment.
Beautiful card, Diana! I love this designer paper! So glad you showed it some love. Thanks for being part of the hop this month!
Very pretty card Diana! Peace on Earth is what we need right now 🙂
Your embossed “Peace” really makes the paper pop. Thank you for hopping with us this month Diana