Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than Bundle
Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than bundle to create this adorable coffee card, because today is definitely a coffee kind of day!
My daughter is taking a class in immunobiology and I’ve been trying to help her study for a test. Let me tell you, I’ve always considered myself to be fairly intelligent but this class is humbling! And the amount of time I’ve spent going through her text book and watching videos certainly shows that I “Love her more than Coffee”!
For my card, I paired the Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than Bundle with Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. I think the retro vibe of this bundle works perfectly with the patterns in the Plaid Tidings DSP.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the Nothing’s Better Than Stamp Set and Love You More Than Dies as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Add a 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ strip of Plaid Tidings DSP. (about 1/2″ from the left edge of the card)
- Attach a 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″ layer of whisper white cardstock to a 2 7/8″ x 4″ piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock. Attach these two layers to card front about 3/4″ from bottom and 1/2″ from right side of card.
- Crop the sentiment from Pretty Peacock cardstock with the Love You More than Dies, and attach to card with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp the outline of the retro coffee cups on Whisper White cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink (twice).
- Ink the solid center of the coffee cup stamp in Pretty Peacock ink and stamp it off on scrap paper then stamp over the outlines to fill in the center of the outline images.
NOTE: Stamping off on scrap paper gives you a slightly lighter fill color and lets the retro outline of the cups shine through.
- Crop the cups with the Love You More Than Die and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.