Stampin’ Up! Peace & Joy Bundle
Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Peace & Joy Bundle and some of the gorgeous papers in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Kit to create this pretty and peaceful Christmas card.
I’m a sucker for a bold sentiment and the Peace and Joy Bundle really delivers in this regard. And, when you pair it with some beautiful paper like the ones in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, your card practically makes itself.
The Most Wonderful Time Project Medley
The Most Wonderful Time Medley can be purchased as an entire product suite or you can purchase just the refill kit. The suite includes a stamp set, coordinating dies, papers, stickers, and embellishments. While the refill pack includes only the paper, stickers and star embellishments.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the Peace & Joy Stamp Set and Joy Dies as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card base made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
- Then, add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer of Old Olive Cardstock
- Cut a 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ strip of the gold stripe paper from the Most Wonderful Time Refill Kit and attach to the bottom of the Old Olive layer (1/8″ from bottom and both sides)
- Cut a 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of the deer paper from the refill kit and attach to old olive layer (1/8″ from top and overlapping the gold stripe layer).
- Crop the Old Olive oval with the largest oval die in the Stitched Shapes die set and attach it to the card.
- Next, Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop:
- a piece of Whisper White card stock that has been adhered to a piece of Adhesive Sheet. (use the medium “peace” from the Joy Dies).
- a piece of gold foil card stock that has been adhered to piece of Adhesive Sheet (use the smallest “peace” from the Joy Dies).
- Attach the gold foil “peace” to the Whisper White “peace”. Then, attach the assembled sentiment to the center of the Old Olive oval.
- Stamp “on earth” from the Peace & Joy stamp set on Whisper White cardstock in Old Olive ink.
- Crop with paper snips and attach to the card with foam strips.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.