Stampin’ Up! Have a Hoot Bundle
Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Have a Hoot Bundle and the black and white plaid paper from the Plaid Tidings Designer Paper Pack to make this adorable Halloween card.
The little owls in the Have a Hoot Stamp Set are so cute and perfect for coloring. In addition to the three Halloween images, there are also three Christmas owl images, allowing this set to carry you all the way through December. The bundle also includes coordinating dies which I always appreciate since my scissor skills aren’t the best.
Bundle and Save 10% – When you purchase the Have A Hoot Stamp Set and Peek-a-Hoot Dies as a Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing them separately.
Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
The black and white paper I used today is one of the patterns in the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. This paper is so versatile! There are patterns and colors that are appropriate for fall, Halloween, Christmas and many other occasions.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Start with an A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) card base made from Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Then, add a 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ layer of Basic Black cardstock
- Add a 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ layer of designer series paper.
- Use the 2 3/4″ oval die from the Stitched Shapes Dies to crop an oval from Basic Black cardstock. Attach to center of card.
- Use the 2 1/4″ oval die to crop an oval from Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Have a Hoot Bundle in Memento Tuxedo Black ink in the center of the white oval.
- Attach the sentiment to card with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Stamp the owl image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and color with Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- Crop colored image with coordinating die and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.