Getting Back to the Craft Room
For the last few months I’ve been making lots of improvements to my home—painting inside and out, landscaping, painting kitchen cabinets, and all new flooring. Plus, I moved my craft room into a smaller bedroom and gave my daughter the larger room. Because of this, you may have noticed that I’ve been MIA. Now that most of my projects are done, and I’ve settled into my new craft room, I’m ready to get back to some crafting.
Coloring My Way Back
I don’t know about you but whenever I take a long break from crafting I have trouble getting my creative mojo back. One thing that helps with that is coloring. I find that it is a great way to ease back into crafting.
I used Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers to color pieces of True Love Designer Series Paper from the Stampin’ Up! January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. It’s absolutely perfect for coloring. And because I used Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blend Markers I know all of my colored pieces will coordinate perfectly with Stampin’ Up cardstock and inks.
Thanks for stopping by and watch for future posts where I use some of the papers I colored to create beautiful cards.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.