Stampin’ Up! True Love Designer Series Paper
I love the True Love Designer Series paper from the Stampin’ Up! January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. It’s perfect for coloring, which means you can make it match any color scheme you’re feeling. Plus coloring is so relaxing, especially when all you have to do is stay inside the lines.
Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Markers
I used Stampin’ Blends to color a piece of True Love DSP. Stampin’ Blend markers are super easy to use and coordinate beautifully with Stampin’ Up! cardstocks and inks.
To color the images on the DSP, I first went over them with the light marker and then added shading with the dark marker. The True Love DSP already has lines drawn in where the shading should be so it’s super easy to just color over those lines with the the darker marker.
Stampin’ Blend Colors Used
Leaves: Light & Dark Granny Apple Green
Flower Petals: Base: Dark So Saffron and Shading: Light Mango Melody
Flower Centers: Dark Cinnamon Cider gone over with Dark Smoky Slate.
Background: Light and Dark Balmy Blue
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Cut a 4.25″ x 3″ piece of the True Love DSP.
- Color with Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- Adhere DSP to a 4.5″ x 3.25″ of Balmy Blue cardstock and attach to an A2 (5.5″ x 4.25″) cardbase made from Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set with Memento Black ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock and crop with the Circle Die from the Stitched Shapes die set.
- Attach to card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Line the inside of card with a 5.25 x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.