Stampin’ Up! Last Chance List
The Stampin’ Up! Last Chance list has been released and things are selling out fast! Today I used the retiring Butterfly Gala stamp set, Butterfly Duet Punch and the Stitched Shapes Dies along with the True Love Designer Series Paper and Stampin’ Blend Markers.
There are a few products on the retiring list that really surprised me. One of the biggest surprises is the Stitched Shapes Dies. This is really a staple item and one that I use on almost every card. It’s perfect for cutting out sentiments and for layering.
Butterfly Gala Stamp Set
The retiring Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch are a great combo. The stamp sets has wonderful sentiments created in gorgeous fonts. Then there are the detailed butterflies which are simple to cut out with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch.
Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Markers
I used Stampin’ Blends markers to color a piece of True Love DSP (from the current mini catalog). The images on this pattern of True Love DSP are small so unlike my previous post, I didn’t do any shading…just colored in the images. Super simple and super fast!
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Cut a 5″ x 3.75″ pieces of True Love DSP.
- Color with Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- Adhere DSP to a 5.25″ x 4″ piece of coordinating cardstock and attach to an A2 (5.5″ x 4.25″) cardbase made from Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala stamp set with coordinating ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock and crop with the the Stitched Shapes dies.
- Attach to card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Stamp the butterfly images from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and crop with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Attach butterflies with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.