There are a few products on the retiring list that really surprised me. One of the biggest surprises is the Stitched Shapes Dies. This is really a staple item and one that I use on almost every card. It’s perfect for cutting out sentiments and for layering.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Cut a 5″ x 3.75″ pieces of True Love DSP.
- Color with Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- Adhere DSP to a 5.25″ x 4″ piece of coordinating cardstock and attach to an A2 (5.5″ x 4.25″) cardbase made from Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala stamp set with coordinating ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock and crop with the the Stitched Shapes dies.
- Attach to card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Stamp the butterfly images from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and crop with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Attach butterflies with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.