Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish Stamp Set
Today I used the Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish Stamp set along with a strip of Expressions in Ink Designer series paper to create this gorgeously elegant friendship card.
The sentiments in this stamp set are big and bold making them the focal point of your cards. I really like the look of the block font paired with the script font…the sentiment is bold but also has an elegant touch.
Stampin’ Up! Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper
The Expressions in Ink Specialty Paper is absolutely gorgeous. I love the beautiful colors and the gold details. This paper is so fresh and modern…by far my favorite item in the catalog!
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock and attach these to a white card base.
- Stamp the “Hello” and “friend” sentiments in Shaded Spruce ink on the bottom right corner.
- Adhere a 2″ x 5″ strip of Expressions in Ink DSP to the left side of the card.
- Add a few Gilded Gems to embellish.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.