The sentiments in the Biggest Wish Stamp set cover the most common cardmaking needs…Hello, Thank You, and Birthday. And the combination of bold block lettering and elegant script lettering make it even more versatile.
Stampin’ Up! Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper
I am totally in love with the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! The gorgeous look of ink mixed with alcohol is right on trend and this paper achieves that without the mess. This paper is definitely a must have for creating stunning cards quickly and easily.
Instructions for Today’s Card
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Magenta Madness Cardstock and attach these to a white card base.
- Stamp the “Birthday” sentiment in Magenta Madness ink on the bottom right corner.
- Stamp the “happy” sentiment in Pale Papaya 3 times above the “Birthday”
TIP: For easier placement…stamp the “happy” closest to the Birthday first. Then stamp the “happy” closest to the top. Finally stamp the middle “happy” centered between them.
- Adhere a 2″ x 3 3/4″ strip of Expressions in Ink DSP to a 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Magenta Madness cardstock and attach to the left side of the card.
- Add a few Artistry in Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins to embellish.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Time!
Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration going on now through September 30th.
You earn free, exclusive products for every $50 USD and $100 USD you spend. And if you purchase the Stampin’ Up! starter kit (which is fully customizable with products whichever products you want) you get to choose a FREE Bundle. Read all the details here.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.