Stampin’ Up! Beauty of The Earth
I ordered Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper because I thought it would be perfect for making fall cards. Once I opened it, I realized it also includes patterns that will be amazing for creating Christmas cards.
Christmas Season Bundle
To create today’s card, I combined a piece of Beauty of the Earth DSP, with stamps and dies from the Christmas Season Bundle, and the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set.
The pinecones and sprigs in the Christmas Season stamp set coordinate beautifully with all of the papers in the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper, and the dies make everything super easy to cut out.
Bundle & Save 10%: Purchase the Christmas Season Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing the stamp set and dies separately.
Get the Bundle FREE: What’s better than saving 10%? What about getting the bundle for FREE. Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit during Sale-A-Bration (Aug 3 – Sept 30, 2021) and get a bundle for FREE.
Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Wishes.
I used the “Merry Christmas” sentiment in the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set. I love the script font in this stamp set and it will work well for both my Fall and Christmas season crafting!
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Beauty of the Earth designer series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock and attach these to a white card base.
- Stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a 1″ x 5″ strip of Basic White cardstock and attach to front of card.
- Stamp the small pinecone from the Christmas Season stamp set on basic white cardstock in Night of Navy. (See steps below)
- There are two small pinecone stamps – a larger base stamp and a smaller shadow/shading stamp.
- Stamp the smaller shadow stamp first
- Stamp the larger base stamp second directly over the first one. But BEFORE stamping over the shadow, stamp off on a piece of scrap paper so that the image is lighter than the shadow stamp.
- Crop the pinecone with the corresponding die and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.