Stampin’ Up! Beauty of The Earth
Today I have another card featuring Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. This paper is absolutely gorgeous, and as I said in my previous post, it is amazing for both Fall and Christmas themed cards.
I used the same supplies (Beauty of the Earth DSP, the Christmas Season Bundle, and the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set) to create both of the cards below. Same supplies — two totally different looks. I really think these three items can take care of all of your fall and holiday crafting needs.
Christmas Season Bundle
The pinecones and sprigs in the Christmas Season stamp set coordinate beautifully with all of the papers in the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. Even though this bundle is titled “Christmas Season” the images can be used for any nature themed card. And, not only do the dies make cropping the images super easy, there are some great label dies included in the bundle.
Bundle & Save
Bundle & Save 10%: Purchase the Christmas Season Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing the stamp set and dies separately.
Get the Bundle FREE: What’s better than saving 10%? What about getting the bundle for FREE. Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit during Sale-A-Bration (Aug 3 – Sept 30, 2021) and get a bundle for FREE.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Stamp the “much gratitude” and “& heartfelt wishes” on a 4 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ strip of Basic White Cardstock in Rich Razzleberry.
- Cut a 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of fall leave colored Beauty of the Earth DSP and another of the wood grained DSP.
- Lay both pieces of designer paper on your work surface aligned to form a 5″ x 3 3/4″ rectangle of paper with the leaf pattern on top and the wood grain on the bottom.
- Apply adhesive to the back of the sentiment strip and place it at an angle covering the seam where the two pieces of DSP meet.
- Trim the excess white cardstock from where it goes over the edges of the DSP.
- Attach the sentiment DSP combo to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Early Espresso card stock and attach this to a Rich Razzleberry card base.
- Stamp the small pinecone from the Christmas Season stamp set on basic white cardstock in Early Espresso (See steps below)
- There are two small pinecone stamps – a larger base stamp and a smaller shadow/shading stamp.
- Stamp the smaller shadow stamp first
- Stamp the larger base stamp second directly over the first one. But BEFORE stamping over the shadow, stamp off on a piece of scrap paper so that the image is lighter than the shadow stamp.
- Stamp the sprig from the Christmas Season Bundle on a piece of Basic White cardstock by inking the top half of the stamp with Rich Razzleberry and the bottom half of the stamp with Cajun Craze.
- Crop both stamped images with the corresponding dies and attach to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Time!
Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration going on now through September 30th.
You earn free, exclusive products for every $50 USD and $100 USD you spend. And if you purchase the Stampin’ Up! starter kit (which is fully customizable with whichever products you want) you get to choose a FREE Bundle. Read all the details here.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.