Stampin’ Up! Beauty of The Earth
Is it Fall yet? I am definitely ready for some Fall weather. Unfortunately here in Florida we still have quite a wait for the first cool front.
While I’m dreaming of Fall, I have made another Autumn(ish) card featuring Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. I really think this is a perfect paper for Fall crafting.
Below are a couple of other cards that I made with the same paper pack.
Christmas Season Bundle
The pinecones and sprigs in the Christmas Season stamp set coordinate beautifully with all of the papers in the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. Even though this bundle is titled “Christmas Season” the images can be used for any nature themed card. And, not only do the dies make cropping the images super easy, there are some great label dies included in the bundle.
Bundle & Save
Bundle & Save 10%: Purchase the Christmas Season Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing the stamp set and dies separately.
Get the Bundle FREE: What’s better than saving 10%? What about getting the bundle for FREE. Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit during Sale-A-Bration (Aug 3 – Sept 30, 2021) and get a bundle for FREE.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach 5 1/8 x 3 7/8″ piece of Basic White card stock to a 5 1/4 x 4″ piece of Night of Navy card stock and attach to a white A2 card base.
- Use Night of Navy ink to stamp the “Hello” from the Biggest Wish stamp set in the bottom right corner.
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper.
- Fold up the bottom right corner of the designer paper to about 1″ from the left side and 2 1/4″ from the top and secure the fold with adhesive
- Attach the folded piece of DSP to the card (centered).
- Stamp the small pinecone from the Christmas Season stamp set on basic white cardstock in Night of Navy (See steps below)
- There are two small pinecone stamps – a larger base stamp and a smaller shadow/shading stamp.
- Stamp the smaller shadow stamp first
- Stamp the larger base stamp second directly over the first one. But BEFORE stamping over the shadow, stamp off on a piece of scrap paper so that the image is lighter than the shadow stamp.
- Stamp the sprig from the Christmas Season Bundle on a piece of Basic White cardstock by inking the top half of the stamp with Cajun Craze.
- Crop both stamped images with the corresponding dies and attach to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Time!
Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration going on now through September 30th.
You earn free, exclusive products for every $50 USD and $100 USD you spend. And if you purchase the Stampin’ Up! starter kit (which is fully customizable with whichever products you want) you get to choose a FREE Bundle. Read all the details here.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.