Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper – FREE
Doesn’t this red and black plaid paper from the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper just scream Christmas? I think it does! And best of all, it can be yours for FREE. This paper pack is one of the FREE with $50 purchase SALE-a-bration items. This means that if you ordered the Christmas Season Bundle, which I used on today’s card, by September 30, you could get the paper for FREE!
Christmas Season Bundle & Heartfelt Wishes
I just love the Christmas Season Bundle. It has been my most used item from the Holiday Mini Catalog! It is perfect for Christmas cards, fall cards, and nature themed cards. Below are a few more cards that I created with this bundle. As you can see, I really like to pair it with the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set for my sentiment.
Bundle & Save 10%: Purchase the Christmas Season Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing the stamp set and dies separately.
Get the Bundle FREE: What’s better than saving 10%? What about getting the bundle for FREE. Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit during Sale-A-Bration (Aug 3 – Sept 30, 2021) and get a bundle for FREE.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of the designer series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock and attach these to a white card base.
- Stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a 1″ x 3 3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock and attach to front of card.
- Stamp the small pinecone from the Christmas Season stamp set on basic white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. (See steps below)
- There are two small pinecone stamps – a larger base stamp and a smaller shadow/shading stamp.
- Stamp the smaller shadow stamp first
- Stamp the larger base stamp second directly over the first one. But BEFORE stamping over the shadow, stamp off on a piece of scrap paper so that the image is lighter than the shadow stamp.
- Crop the pinecone with the corresponding die and attach to card
- Add some Matte Black Dots under the “Merry Christmas” to finish off your card.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Time!
Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration going on now through September 30th.
You earn free, exclusive products for every $50 USD and $100 USD you spend. And if you purchase the Stampin’ Up! starter kit (which is fully customizable with whichever products you want) you get to choose a FREE Bundle. Read all the details here.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.