Stampin’ Up! Expressions in Ink
I am totally in love with the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! This paper is absolutely gorgeous! If you love the look of alcohol inks and metallic gold, then this paper is for you. And best of all, you can achieve this look for your cards with virtually no mess!
Artistically Inked Stamp Set
Today’s card is so beautiful yet so simple. It honestly takes less than 5 minutes to make. I simply combined this beautiful paper with a simple “Happy Birthday” sentiment from the coordinating Artistically Inked Stamp Set and the card is done!
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Magenta Madness card stock and attach these to a white A2 sized card base.
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment in Magenta Madness ink on the left side of a 3 3/4″ x 1/2″ strip of basic white card stock.
- Crop the right side of the sentiment strip at an angle and attach to card on the left side about 1 1/4″ from the bottom.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.