Stampin’ Up! Beauty of The Earth DSP
I’m totally in love with Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. This paper is so pretty! With jewel earth tones and gorgeous watercolor effects, it is perfect for fall and nature themed cards.
Today I combined Beauty of the Earth DSP, Christmas Season Bundle, and Heartfelt Wishes stamp set to create this beautiful, earthy green, gratitude card. These three products work so well together! Below are two more cards that I created with the same supplies.
Christmas Season Bundle
I have been combining the Christmas Season Bundle with the Beauty of the Earth designer series paper for so much of my card making lately. The pinecones and sprigs in the Christmas Season bundle coordinate perfectly with all of the patterns in the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper.
Even though this bundle is titled “Christmas Season” the images can be used for any nature themed card. And, not only do the dies make cropping the images super easy, there are some great label dies included in the bundle.
Bundle & Save
Bundle & Save 10%: Purchase the Christmas Season Bundle you will save 10% compared to purchasing the stamp set and dies separately.
Get the Bundle FREE: What’s better than saving 10%? What about getting the bundle for FREE. Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit during Sale-A-Bration (Aug 3 – Sept 30, 2021) and get a bundle for FREE.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Beauty of the Earth DSP and attach to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and attach to a white A2 sized card base.
- Stamp the “much gratitude” and “& heartfelt wishes” on a 5″ x 1 1/2″ strip of Basic White Cardstock in Mossy Meadow ink and attach to card about 1″ from the bottom.
- Stamp the small pinecone from the Christmas Season stamp set on basic white cardstock in Old Olive (See steps below)
- There are two small pinecone stamps – a larger base stamp and a smaller shadow/shading stamp.
- Stamp the smaller shadow stamp first
- Stamp the larger base stamp second directly over the first one. But BEFORE stamping over the shadow, stamp off on a piece of scrap paper so that the image is lighter than the shadow stamp.
- Stamp the sprig from the Christmas Season Bundle on a piece of Basic White cardstock by inking the top half of the stamp with Bumble Bee and the bottom half of the stamp with Old Olive.
- Crop both stamped images with the corresponding dies and attach to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.