Stampin’ Up! Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP)
And while it is obvious that this paper is perfect for Fall cards, with all of the leaf/tree patterns and rich jewel tones, If you take a closer look, it might surprise you that there are a few patterns that can be used to make amazing Christmas cards as well.
Stampin’ Up! Thinking Thanks & Peace
I created today’s card by adding the large “Peace on Earth” sentiment in the Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set to a piece of Beauty of the Earth DSP. The sentiments in this stamp set are so bold that they can really stand on their own which makes creating cards so quick and easy!
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Beauty of the Earth designer series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock and attach these to a white card base.
- Stamp the “Peace on Earth” sentiment from the Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a piece of Basic White card stock, crop with Paper Snips, and attach to center of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Embellish with a few Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Time!
Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration going on now through September 30th.
You earn free, exclusive products for every $50 USD and $100 USD you spend. And if you purchase the Stampin’ Up! starter kit (which is fully customizable with whichever products you want) you get to choose a FREE Bundle. Read all the details here.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you’re interest in becoming a demonstrator or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.