Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangle Christmas Trees
Do you like to get double duty out of your crafting supplies? I do! Creating Christmas trees with the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Triangle Dies is a perfect example of this. I used the dies to crop simple triangular Christmas trees from pieces of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP).
Simple Stamping = Quick Yet Beautiful Cards
Today’s card is another example of a quick and simple card. It was only a matter of cropping the triangles with the dies and adding a simple sentiment…All completed in just a few minutes.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White card stock to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Real Red card stock and attach these to a white A2 sized card base.
- Crop the Christmas trees from pieces of Painted Christmas DSP using the 2nd largest tall triangle die (for one tree) and the 3rd largest tall triangle die (for two trees).
- Attach the trees to the card about 1″ from the bottom with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set in Real Red ink on a 1″ x 5″ strip of Basic White card stock and attach to card across the bottom of the trees.
- Add some Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the tops of the Christmas trees.
Clearance Rack Refresh
New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in the Stampin’ Up! online store! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Be sure to check it out now!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.