This is When I Need Quick & Easy Cards
Is anyone else feeling like Christmas is coming up super fast? I think this is the time of year that I always start feeling a bit overwhelmed. To combat my overwhelmedness (is that a word?) I like to keep my card making quick and easy.
My card today is both easy to make and easy to duplicate so you an whip off a bunch in just a short time. All you need to make this card is some pretty paper and a simple sentiment. And if you really want to step it up, you can add a pretty embellishment or two.
Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth & Heartfelt Wishes
To make my card, I used Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper as the backdrop for the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes Stamp Set. To step up my project I added a couple of the iridescent Wonderful Snowflakes.
Beauty of the Earth DSP is so beautiful and perfect for making seasonal cards. And I love the script font in the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set! This stamp set can definitely carry you through the entire year with messages of love and gratitude along with the holiday greetings.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of designer series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of coordinating cardstock (in landscape orientation).
- Attach this to an A2 cardbase made from Stampin’ Up! Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Cut a 1″ x 5″ strip of Basic White cardstock for the sentiment.
- Stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment onto the strip of Basic White cardstock in a coordinating ink (I used Night of Navy).
- Attach a couple of Stampin’ Up! Wonderful Snowflakes in the upper left and bottom right corners of your card with mini glue dots (see image above for placement)
- Add the sentiment strip about an inch from the bottom of your card.
Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale
WHEN: November 16 – 18, 2021
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
Combine the Seasonal Sale with the Starter Kit Sale (below) and you will get a truly unbeatable bargain on cardstock, ink pads, and dies added to the starter kit!
Start with Savings Starter Kit Promotion
Starter Kit now only $75!
November 4 – 30, 2021
Can creativity really be a job? Yes! And better yet, you can begin right away. Normally, you could order your own custom Starter Kit—with your pick of products valued at $125—for $99. However, during our Start with Savings event, you can snag your Starter Kit for only $75! Start your Stampin’ Up! business strong with hand-selected supplies, business-building tools, and free shipping.
Don’t wait—this outstanding offer ends November 30th!
Combine & Save Even More!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.