Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season Bundleh
For today’s card I used Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season Bundle, Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set, and Painted Christmas Designer Series paper. These are three of my favorite items in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog which runs through Jan 3.
Many items from the mini catalog are on the Last Chance list and will only be available until Jan 3 (shop Last Chance Here). Fortunately, the stamps & dies in the Christmas Season Bundle, are not retiring and will continue to be available…YAY! The greenery and pinecones in the bundle are perfect for both Christmas and nature themed cards so they can definitely be used year round.
The Painted Christmas Designer Series paper will be leaving Jan 3 but will be available again next year. So if you love it, you should get it now…who wants to wait a whole year?
Stampin’ Up! Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set
The “Merry Christmas to You” sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set. This stamp set has a bunch of cute Christmas sentiments in really fun fonts. Unfortunately, it is retiring on January 3, so you’ll need to purchase it soon. It will be one of those sets that you pull out every Christmas.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Painted Christmas designer series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Attach this to an A2 cardbase made from Stampin’ Up! Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Stamp the greenery and pinecones on basic white cardstock in coordinating ink colors (I used Balmy Blue, Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzaz, and Early Espresso). Crop with Seasonal Label dies.
- Stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment in Evening Evergreen and crop with Seasonal Label die.
- Attach the sentiment banner to the center of your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Arrange the greenery and pinecones around and tucked under the sentiment piece and attach.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.