Nothing’s Better Than Christmas & Cocktails
Is there anything better than Christmas and cocktails? I think not!
Today I have another fun cocktail Christmas card created with the Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than stamp set. This stamp set is so easy to use, just stamp once with the outline stamp and then stamp again with the fill stamp. Although it’s not technically a Christmas set, I think it pairs perfectly with many of the sentiments in the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set.
Stampin’ Up! Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set
The Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set is one of my favorite Christmas sentiment stamps of all time! It is loaded with great Christmas sentiments done in some really fun fonts! Unfortunately, it is on the Last Chance Products list and will be retiring on January 3.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Sweet Stockings Designer Series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Pool Party cardstock.
- Attach this to an A2 cardbase made from Stampin’ Up! Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Stamp the “jingle all the way” sentiment in Merry Merlot ink on Basic White cardstock and crop with the appropriate size Seasonal Label die.
- Use the next larger Seasonal label die to crop another label from Pool Party cardstock.
- Layer the two labels and attach to the center of the card.
- Stamp & crop the cocktail images:
- Stamp the cocktail outline in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp the inside of the beverage in Merry Merlot ink.
- Stamp the inside of the umbrella and lime with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Add some shading to your cocktail glass with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- Crop with the cocktail die in the Love You More Than die set.
- Attach the cocktails the card as shown above.
- Add some dark red Matte Decorative Dots as a finishing touch.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.