A Sweet Talk Valentine
Today I made another valentine using the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle and Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper. Instead of using a sentiment from the Sweet Conversation stamp set I chose the “Lots of Love” sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set.
All of these items are from the new mini catalog.
Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
I love all the patterns in the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper but I think this one with the red and pink hearts is my favorite. While many of the other patterns are candy themed and whimsical, this one is perfect for more “grown up” cards.
Today’s Card Tutorial
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Real Red cardstock to an A2 cardbase made from Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of DSP and attach to the red cardstock.
- Stamp the “Lots of Love” sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set with Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock and crop with banner die included in the Sweet Conversations Bundle.
- Attach to the card front about 1 1/2″ from the bottom and about about 1 1/2″ from the left side.
- Crop a heart from Blushing Bride cardstock.
- Stamp hearts in Real Red and Blushing Bride and crop with the corresponding dies.
- Attach hearts to card with Stampin’ Seal.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.