Sweet Conversations Bundle
This week has been all about valentines! And to finish out the week, I made a quick and easy valentine using the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle and Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper.
This card was a breeze to create because the heart dies in the Sweet Conversations bundle crop out the conversation hearts on the designer series paper. Making the card was simply a matter of cutting out a few pre-printed hearts and stamping the sentiment. So quick and easy!
Sweeten the Deal!
Get the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set and the Sweet Heart Dies for 10% off when you purchase the bundle. And when you add in a pack of the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper you can get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item too!
Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
The Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper is just so sweet! And the fact that the dies in the Sweet Conversations bundle will crop out the conversation hearts on the paper, just makes it all the sweeter!
Also, while one side of most of the sheets are candy and/or heart themed, the reverse side has a more universal pattern allowing this paper pack to be a great choice for both valentines and everyday cards!
Valentine Card Tutorial
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Highland Heather cardstock to an A2 card base made from Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of DSP and attach to the Highland Heather cardstock.
- Stamp the “Happy Valentine’s Day” sentiment from the Sweet Conversations stamp set with Gorgeous Grape ink on a 1/2″ x 5″ strip of Basic White cardstock and attach to card front about 1″ from the bottom.
- Crop an assortment of conversation hearts from the designer series paper with the heart dies included in the Sweet Conversations bundle.
- Attach hearts to card as shown above with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
You Might Also Like:
If you liked today’s card check out these valentine cards also made with the Sweet Conversations Bundle. Click on the images to view the blog posts.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.