Artfully Composed Suite
Are you tired of the cold and longing for something tropical? If so, the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered Bundle and Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper, part of the Artfully Composed Suite, should hit the spot! This suite is full of lush botanical prints and organic patterns and shapes that you can use to create beautiful tropical creations!
Artfully Layered Bundle
The Artfully Layered Bundle includes the Artfully Layered Stamp Set and the Tropical Layers Dies. You can mix and match a bunch of the stamped and die cut images to create gorgeous collaged cards or keep it simple and just use one or two.
Artfully Layered Stamp Set
Besides the tropical folliage stamps, the Artfully Layered stamp set contains some really fun all-occasion greetings like hey there, thank you, happiest birthday wishes, and sending all the hugs.
Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper
The Artfully Composed Designer Series paper has such a lush tropical feel! One side of each sheet includes a combination of hand-painted tropical plants and greenery with leaves that were cut out of paper and photographed for a unique layered look. The other side of the paper includes small print patterns like stripes, polka dots, and scripty writing. It’s all absolutely gorgeous!
Today’s Card Tutorial
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock to an A2 cardbase made from Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of DSP and attach to the black cardstock.
- Cut a 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ piece of coordinating DSP and attach to card front about 3/4″ from left side (landscape orientation).
- Stamp the “thank you” sentiment from the Artfully Layered stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a 1″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Attach sentiment to the card front on the right side about 1 1/2″ from the bottom.
- cut two 2″ x 2″ pieces of adhesive sheet and attach to the back of 2″ x 2″ pieces of Basic Black and Basic White card stock.
- Crop both 2″ x 2″ pieces of cardstock with the leave outline die.
- Peel the backing off the adhesive from the cropped black leaf outline and attach to card as shown above.
- Peel the backing off the adhesive from the cropped white leaf interior and attach to the card (inside the black leaf outline – see photo above)
You Might Also Like:
If you liked today’s project, check out this card which also uses the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.