Stampin’ Up! Easter Friends
Today I used the super cute Easter Friends Stamp Set from the Stampin’ Up! Mini catalog to create an Easter card that is quick and easy for crafters of all levels to re-create.
The bunny and chicks in this set are just so stinkin’ adorable! And even though there are no coordinating dies, the images are really easy to cut out with scissors.
I used paper that I got for free during Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration sale but one of the nice things about this design is that any paper you have on hand will look beautiful. Although, I would recommend going with a subtle paper pattern so the bunny stands out as the focal point.
Stepping it Up
The images in the Easter Friends stamp set are so cute that you can just stamp them and add a sentiment. But if you want to step it up a bit, you can add some additional shading and some pink to the bunny’s nose, like I did.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Petal Pink Cardstock to an A2 card base made from Basic White Thick Cardstock.
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of DSP and attach to the Petal Pink Cardstock.
- Stamp the “Happy Easter” sentiment from the Easter Friends Stamp Set with Basic Gray ink on a 1″ x 3 3/4″ strip of Basic White Cardstock and attach to card front on the left side about 3/4″ from the bottom
- Stamp the bunny image from the Easter Friends Stamp Set in Basic Gray ink on Basic White Cardstock and crop out with scissors.
- Color in the shaded areas of the bunny with the light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- Add color to the bunny’s nose with the light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- Attach bunny to card as shown above with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Add a few Polished Dots as a finishing touch.
You Might Also Like:
If you like today’s project, you might also like these Easter themed posts. Click on each image to view the corresponding post. Or, visit the card gallery to see all of the cards on the blog in one place.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.