An Artfully Layered Lilly Vibe
I’m not really into fashion, but as soon as I made this card I totally felt a Lilly Pulitzer vibe! In case you’re not familiar, Lilly Pulitzer is a clothing brand known for bright tropical resort wear. Anyway, now I totally want to use the Artfully Layered bundle to try and duplicate some of the gorgeous Lilly patterns.
To make this card, I used the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered Bundle and Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper, part of the Artfully Composed Suite. This suite is full of lush tropical prints sure to warm up your card creations!
Artfully Layered Bundle
The Artfully Layered Bundle includes the Artfully Layered Stamp Set and the Tropical Layers Dies. You can mix and match a bunch of the stamped and die cut images to create gorgeous collaged cards or keep it simple and just use one or two.
Artfully Layered Stamp Set
Besides the tropical folliage stamps, the Artfully Layered stamp set contains some really fun all-occasion greetings like hey there, thank you, happiest birthday wishes, and sending all the hugs.
Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper
The Artfully Composed Designer Series paper has such a lush tropical feel! One side of each sheet includes a combination of hand-painted tropical plants and greenery with leaves that were cut out of paper and photographed for a unique layered look. The other side of the paper includes small print patterns like stripes, polka dots, and scripty writing. It’s all absolutely gorgeous!
Today’s Card Tutorial
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock to an A2 cardbase made from Basic White Thick Cardstock.
- Cut a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of DSP and attach to the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Apply pieces of Stampin’ Up! Adhesive Sheets to the back of a piece of Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Use the Tropical Layered Dies to crop the foliage from the adhesive backed cardstock.
- Peel the backing off the adhesive from the cropped foliage and adhere to the card as shown in the photo above.
- Stamp the “hey there” sentiment from the Artfully Layered Stamp Set with Calypso Coral ink on the right side of a 1″ x 3 3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock.
- Attach the sentiment to the card front about 1 1/2″ from the bottom.
- Embellish with a few Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins.
You Might Also Like:
If you liked today’s project, you might also like this card which also uses the Artfully Layered bundle.
Thanks for stopping by today and Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.
This card is so pretty in these vibrant colours! Love it Diana.
Thanks so much Kylie!