Stampin’ Up! Easter Friends
How about a quick and easy Easter card? Today I combined the Stampin’ Up! Easter Friends Stamp Set and Celebrating You Stamp Set to make this adorable Easter card in less than 10 minutes. The images in the Easter Friends Stamp Set are absolutely adorable and look great colored or simply stamped.
I stamped the duck in Basic Gray and then quickly colored in the beak and feet with a yellow Stampin’ Blend Marker. I chose to stamp the image in gray because I wanted the look of line art but felt that black ink looked too harsh.
Celebrating You Stamp Set
Although the Easter Friends Stamp Set has some really sweet Easter and spring sentiments, I decided to use the “Happy Easter” sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Celebrating You Stamp Set. The Celebrating You set has a wide variety of sentiments making it a great set for card making.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 1 3/4″ piece of DSP to a 5″ x 2″ piece of coordinating cardstock and attach to an A2 cardbase made from Basic White Thick Cardstock.
- Crop the scalloped rectangle from Basic White Cardstock using the 2nd largest rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Use Basic Gray ink to stamp the “Happy Easter” sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set and the duck from the Easter Friends stamp set.
- Color the ducks bill and feet with the dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- Attach the scalloped rectangle to the card base with Foam Adhesive Strips.
You Might Also Like:
If you like today’s project, you might also like this card. Click on image to view blog post. Or, visit the card gallery to see all of the cards on the blog in one place.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.