Stampin’ Up! Wild Cats
I love the Stampin’ Up! Wild Cats Bundle for making fun, masculine cards. And as I was going through my retiring products, I noticed how well it worked with the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper. The tropical prints in the paper make the perfect backdrop for the wild cats.
The Wild Cats Stamp Set is a Two-Step Stampin’ set — the base of the cat is one stamp and the detail stamps are layered on top. This opens up a lot of design options, both in color and texture.
Save up to 50% on Last Chance items!
The Wild Cats Bundle is one of the items on the Stampin’ Up! Last Chance List and only available while supplies last.
Fresh & Modern Colors
I chose to stamp my cats in non-traditional colors to match the fresh and modern feel of the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper. The colors don’t have to be realistic when you’re making cards — anything goes.
My tiger is stamped in Just Jade with Evening Evergren strips and my leopard is stamped in Old Olive with Mossy Meadow Spots. I think they look awesome with the background papers.
Only Available for a Limited Time
The Stampin’ Up! Wild Cats Bundle is retiring on May 2 and is only available while supplies last.
Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper is in the Jan-June Mini Catalog and will be retiring on June 30.
Instructions for Today’s Card (supply list at end of post)
- Attach a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of designer series paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of coordinating cardstock and attach to an A2 card base (The strip of coordinating DSP measures 5″ x 1 1/2″).
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ strip of white cardstock and crop one end at an angle. Attach to the card front near the bottom (as shown in photo).
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Wild Cat Stamp Set to stamp the base layer of the cats in your choice of color. Then use the detail stamps to add the spots/stripes and the facial features in a darker shade.
- Crop the cats with the coordinating Wild Cats Dies and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You Might Also Like:
If you like today’s project, you might also like these cards. Click on each image to view the corresponding post. Or, visit the card gallery to see all of the cards on the blog in one place.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Before you go, be sure to…
- Sign Up for my Newsletter.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Take a minute to check out the current promotions (below the supply list)
- Leave a comment (I love reading them and will be sure to answer)
- If you are interest in becoming a demonstrator, or in purchasing the Starter Kit simply for the savings, you can read more here.