I’m Diana Carr, an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in sunny Florida. Thanks for visiting my blog! Here, I hope to share my love of card making and inspire you in creating your own crafting projects!
- I live in St Petersburg, Florida…but I don’t like the beach.
- I drink tons of black coffee except in the Fall when I switch to Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- If I could travel anywhere I think I would like to go to Greece or Ireland.
- My favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy.
- I have 4 beautiful daughters and 3 wonderful grandchildren.
- I was married to my husband, Mark for 36 years but sadly he passed away from Glioblastoma in December of 2019.
My Crafty Life
I’ve always loved all types of arts and crafts but I fell in love with card making after a friend convinced me to co-host a Stampin’ Up! Workshop in 2009. From that point on I was hooked.
Although I love making all types of cards I would say my style leans towards clean and simple designs and bright bold colors. You can see more of my cards and projects here on the blog and on Instagram or Pinterest.
- CardMaker Magazine Blog Team: July 2017 – Dec 2017
- Crafting Dessert Divas Guest Designer: December 2017
- The Paper Players
- Stampin’ Up! Only Challenges
- MFT Stamps
Darcy Miller: Celebrate Everything
Why I Love Stampin’ Up!
I fell in love with Stampin’ Up! products as soon as I saw them. Everything is beautifully designed and the quality is excellent.But I have to say that the thing I love most about Stampin’ Up! is that they make it so easy to create…all of the products work together. Colors are coordinated across the line so that cardstocks, papers, inks, markers and embellishments all match. No more worrying about whether or not this red is the same as that red. They also offer coordinating stamps and cutting tools (dies, and punches) which for someone like me, with terrible scissor skills, this is critical.
Stay and Visit a While
So grab a cup of coffee or wine and spend some time with me crafting up some awesome cards and other paper craft projects.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!